First 5 Santa Cruz County is excited to launch the first Spring/Summer Positive Parenting Passport as part of the countywide Triple P – Positive Parenting Program! Here’s how it works:
- Click on the Passport picture to print your own copy.
- Complete all nine Positive Parenting activities for a chance to win prizes! These activities work with kids of all ages.
- Write the date you completed each activity in the boxes on the Passport.
- When you complete all nine activities, return your Passport to one of these locations between April 1 and June 30 to get a free 3-oz yogurt from Yogurtland (one per family) and be entered into a drawing to win one of these prizes:
- A Family Day Pass to the Santa Cruz Children’s Museum of Discovery
- An All-Day Rides Wristband at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- A day pass to visit a local state park or beach from Friends of Santa Cruz State Parks.
- Multiple prize winners will be selected and notified the first week of July.
- Completed Passports can be redeemed at any of these three locations:
First 5 Santa Cruz County, 4450 Capitola Road, Suite 106, Capitola
Mountain Community Resources, 6134 Hwy. 9, Felton
La Manzana Community Resources, 521 Main St., Suite L, Watsonville
- Spread the word about the Positive Parenting Passport to friends and family.
Got questions?Contact First 5 Santa Cruz County at (831) 465-2217 or firstname.lastname@example.org.