This seminar is the second of three in a series:
2. Raising Confident, Competent Children (April 8)
Families can choose to attend as many seminars as they wish and in any order that works.
Raising Confident, Competent Children covers social and emotional skills that children need in order to thrive at home, in school and throughout life.
Seminar participants will learn ways to help children:
1. Learn to treat others with respect
2. Be considerate
3. Have good communication and social skills
4. Develop healthy self-esteem
5. Become good problem solvers
6. Become independent
Presented on these dates in English by: Angelica Ruiz, Community Bridges – Mountain Community Resources
Location: Santa Cruz Gardens Elementary, 8005 Winkle Ave, Santa Cruz
Register to reserve your spot and get FREE child care